Want a first dance song that stands out among all your friend’s weddings? I want that for you too <3 Here’s some tips to find a first dance song that suits you and your partner, plus a couple of my favorites.
- Perhaps you remember a song that played in the background during your first date? That also could be a fun fact to include in any of the paper designs needed throughout your wedding. So that your guests know exactly where your first dance song came from!
2. Any concerts that you and your partner attended that just made for an amazing night? Use one of those band’s songs to start the dancing off right.
3. Maybe it relates to your wedding venue? One of my couples got married on a steamboat and went down river for the reception. Their first dance song was “River” By Leon Bridges.
4. Maybe you or your partner’s parents had a great first dance song and now you want to continue on the tradition <3
5. Or go HAM and choreograph a dance together to a fun dance song!
Here are some songs ideas from my own music library!
Hope you enjoyed these songs as much as I do <3
Check out some more dancing photos from Love to the Core Photo here